Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Sassy Countess at Home - So to Speak

The Sassy Countess at The Tanner House

This is the Museum where I work/volunteer as a Registrar.
(and hopefully be "promoted" to Weekend Manager/Volunteer Coordinator as well!)

This is where the magic happens! You can visit the website at http://www.aurorahistory.net/.
The house was built by William Tanner in 1857 in the Latin Cross Italianate Style. This is where I realized that I wanted to be a house historian. Old houses.... mmmmmmmmm.


The Sassy Countess at the Tanner House


Here I am close up at the entry doors!

Flowers on the side of the mansion.

Closeup of one of the peonies. Simply beautiful!

The two pictures of me were taken by the Tanner House Museum Curator, Jennifer Putzier.
The two of the flowers, were taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...