Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yikes!

So, this is a little more difficult to do. Not that it's hard to write, but I cannot find time to get here. I am in my last semester for my bachelor degree in history. And, I have to write my Senior Paper. Twenty-one pages. It has been rough for me because I have never written a paper this long. AND, I did get that promotion at The Tanner House Museum, so I am working more too. HOWEVER, I am not going to give up!

Now, I am looking at master's programs. The two that I like are Prescott College and University of Leicester. Both will be for Master's in Art History. Prescott has a design your own program, and U of L has a Master's in Country Houses. Hmmmmm. to decide is such a pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...