Thursday, October 25, 2012

OH MY GO*, HOLY &*(!

WOW!

 
Holy crap! I was learning how to put up multiple layers of framed paintings from the crown molding, when the unthinkable happened. NO, I was not the one! But, yes! Someone dropped a painting from the early 1800's. The painting already had a fairly large rip along with some scarring on the frame. So, if any were to have been dropped, at least it was the one that was already damaged. When it happened, I could just stand there with my hands over my mouth. The frame pretty much shattered, with the beautiful gold gilt flying all over the landing. So sad! I felt like the man in the painting had been personally hurt. I felt bad even though it was an inanimate object.
 
I hate to say it, though... at least I wasn't the one that did it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...