Friday, December 14, 2012

American Made Regency Era Furniture

Furniture from the Chicago Art Institute

Made in America

Regency Era

I thought that I would be able to share all of the furniture photos that I took on my trip to the Chicago Art Institute, but alas, I can only show a fraction at one time.
 
Why did I go there? Well, it was a date! Yes, my very romantic boy friend decided to take me to see the art that I love so much, even though he is not interested at all! What a man. So romantic. Sigh....
 
So, in breaking up the photos, I thought that I would start with the Regency era furniture first. Why? Because they were the last photos that I took! I do have more photos of American furniture and more photos of Regency and other eras of European furniture. Hopefully I will find time to post those shortly.
 
Remember, that each one of these items below, even the paintings, 
were made in the Great U.S. of A., by and for Americans!
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...