Friday, December 28, 2012

Images Of Castles and Pagodas On New Chinaware

British Castles & Chinese Cottages Chinaware,

and Biltmore Kitchenware

I WENT SHOPPING and look what I found at Belks Department Store.
How could I not share these with you.
 
I think that I am in love with this first set. The second set, my mom loves. Now, the third is not china, but a set of kitchen ware that is being promoted by Biltmore Estate. Could these have been designed by a Vanderbuilt, or just being promoted by them? I did not take pictures of the ware, but just of the boxes that they are in. They seem to be nice, just not my personal taste.
 
 





 
 
Prices for the Old Britain Castles appear to be:
 
___________________________________________________________________________

 
 

 
Prices for this grouping appear to be:

___________________________________________________________________________ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...