Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tanner House Bathroom

What A Great Post Civil War Bathroom

And, it still works!


I was so excited to find these pictures. I took them before I left, which was a full year ago.

 Wow, time flies. I miss the house and the gang quite a bit. They are great people. If you have a chance to visit, I say go.











This is the original toilet and tank
in the downstairs Master Bedroom.













If you look, you can see the water valve.

Once a month the bathroom's water is ran to keep it in good working order.



This thing is so tall that there was just no way that I could get the toilet and tank in one photo.
Original sink and faucet with time period bathroom accouterments.









Original Fixed Hooks &
 Swivel Towel Hanger

 with time period leather razor straps.







Original Tub
Not sure of the metal, but could be iron or lead. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...