Thursday, December 26, 2013

18th Century Asparagus in Cream

Adventures in Food


Using modern day materials

It may look ugly, but it is DELICIOUS!
I'm not an asparagus fan, but I really loved these. It does not change the texture, though. My family members who love asparagus, loved it too. It had a taste very appropriate for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. 

I also want to tell everyone that I am by no means a professional in photography or in cooking! 
I'm just a city lady trying out new things.













Woops, forgot to salt the water before the first batch, but the rest got it!


Got a little over done because I was doing everything, and taking pictures too.
But, at least you can see the next step.





I used allspice so that I wouldn't have to add them separately. 








Because I was taking the picture and trying to separate, it didn't work with the first egg. So, I just used a strainer to drain the white out.





Plated with the Potted Salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...