Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birthday Celebration At Belmont Mansion

Free Day!

I'm sorry, I was going to post these yesterday, but I was horribly sick. Please forgive me! 
All photographs were taken by me, no reproduction without permission.
So pretty! Taken under the magnolia tree awning, which covers the walk.
It was drizzling rain, yet look at how wonderful this photo is! I think that's why I got sick (the chilly rain), but these pictures made it worthwhile. You see the statue to the immediate right. It is "America,"
which is just one of the Continental statues throughout the grounds.

The following two links are videos of Belmont Mansion..
The First is as we were waiting on the porch.
The second is the full walk-through of the mansion!
Click on links to view videos:

Video while we were waiting to enter!

Video Of The Full Walk-Through!

I noticed that there were numerous statues throughout the house, too.
The first pictures are obviously outside. Only a couple inside, though because of the videos.















Probably one of my favorite pictures of all time!




The Library, as it is awaiting restoration.




Sarah's gift to her daughter... Her first tea set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...