Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Historic Hottie Hunt

Where Are You My Darling?


is making me a lover's bracelet. 
The only problem is, I don't have a lover! 
So, I pulled up some of my portraits and I'll add some that Kimberly added.
(Photos until noted by author located at the Chicago Art Institute)













From the famous painting with the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire... This is the young Duke.
By author at the Chicago Art Institute

Ebay

Prince Regent, King George IV of England

Robert Adam


Ebay

Ebay

Ebay

Ebay

Ebay

The Wig guy from the movie Marie Antoinette starring Kirsten Dunst
I think I  got this picture from Marie Antoinette's Gossip Guide to France Blog, But I'm not sure.

Ebay

Louis XIV



By Author

Enlgarged from a photo by author

Enlarged from a photo by Author



Young Nelson

Young Washington

Thomas Jefferson

Ebay

Ebay

Ebay

Ebay
From Kelly Minor (I almost forgot)
And, another from Kelly...
He reminded me of Kelly's suggestion.


Unknown

Unknown



Unknown


Citations below on my Facebook Page

Hottie Gifts from Kimberley

Photo: Another - a man in uniform.  James Northcote, Lt George Dyer, 1780, Courtesy of the Royal Marines Museum.

Photo: Portrait of an Unknown Man, by anonymous, c 1775. Museo de la Real Academia de Bellas Artes

Photo: Oliver Journu 1756 by Jean Baptiste Perronneau

Photo: Elijah Boardman by Ralph Earl, 1789


Photo: Arthur Atherley, 1792, by Thomas Lawrence

Photo: Augustus Henry FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, Portrait by Pompeo Batoni, 1762. National Portrait Gallery, London


Photo: A Gentleman in Brown, Tate Museum by William Hoare, 1750


and finally, who is actually in the lead ...


Do you have a favorite for me?????

Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux.
Facebook
Added by Catherine Gilfurt  of




No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...