Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sense And Sensibility And Silhouettes At Jane Austen Book Club At Belle Meade Plantation

Tea And Fun!

Nashville, Tennessee
On A Saturday Morn...
Yep, this is my shadow!






My baby

Sidney's Shadow

Haha! Here's my outline. She looks like a T-Rex
Maybe this isn't my calling.

Add caption

Sidney's of me!

She did such a great job.

Then we went to the gift shop where she found a hat



This is her favorite

With one of the guides/docents(?)

Just thought this was a pretty scene they set up.

This doll is for sale, too!
Love the cameo

I got this for my friend.

More items
really pretty displays there

I'm thinking that I may go back and get this!

My mom loves blue and white....
Guess what I'm going and getting her for Mother's Day.
Shhhhh. Don't tell her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...