Thursday, May 8, 2014

19th Century Fair At Rippaville Plantation

Fun at the Fair

Spring Hill, TN


I'm publishing this post without the videos because there's something going on with YouTube.
I'll share the links as soon as they are available.

"Fixen to drive across the median"

Pulling In

Mansion on the right as we drove in

Dean hung the phone out the window to get this shot



Christine (Sweetpea) Steele
The Southern Yankee Fine Stitcheries












My friend, lovely Sara Hoover












A "finger" and "bullets" in the medical tent.
In a happy face, no less!
The kids loved it.
Unfortunately, I look like I don't know anything about this, so the doctor didn't talk with me. I was ignored. :'(



Norman Hill of the U.S.C.T. 13th is mustering in Sidney into his regiment.
And, she was very excited to do it, too!

Sidney's Army pay.



The whole group!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...